Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Sea Inside-Post 1

When we started watching the movie, I thought it wasn't going to be very good. Also I thought it was going to be hard to watch if we have to read the subtitles at the same time. As the movie went on, I started to like it a lot more and wanted to keep watching to see how the end turned out. Some parts although were a little confusing. One part was at the end and Julia doesn't remember who Ramon was, I was a little confused why she didn't. Also I think that the beginning got a little confusing when we didn't know all the information on what happened because you have to watch really closely to understand.
Although I think it was wrong from one to commit suicide, I think that it is Ramon's decision and he should be able to choose what he wants. I am glad that before he did, he was able to write the book so he knew that he accomplished something in his life. Although the court is trying to help him by saying that he can not take his life, I feel that they have to let him make his own decisions if they know that he has thought them out. And lastly when it comes to the friends that follow his choice, I feel that all they wanted was for Ramon to be happy. They all of course loved him and would not want him to take his life, but they also didn't want him living in misery.

No comments: