1. Link: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10228634
2. By: Vint Cerf
3. Title: Every Person Deserves Respect
4. What the belief is: He believes that all people deserve respect.
5. 2 examples that show this: 1) I've found most people are patient with me if I show an interest and respect for what they have to say. 2) Whether it's on the web or in person, when I meet new people, if I am open, curious and civil, I can learn new things.
6. My favorite passage: From taxi cab drivers to cleaning crews, each person gives me a chance to vicariously visit a place or do a thing that I might never experience on my own.